The MY700 Jetprinter replaces the conventional Solder Screen and does all the paste placement via an ‘ínkjet style’ head. The MY700 needs only a Gerber file to produce an accurate pasting file which can be individually modified for each individual component.
- The same files submitted for making solder stencils are used to create files for the MY700.
- Once created, the MY700 file can address individual pads to add or remove solder paste.
- Pasted pads are inspected by the MY700’s camera and can be re-pasted if required. This means a perfect solder placement is achieved every time with a single pass
This eliminates the cost of a new solder screen
- Before a PCB prototype can be manufactured, ALL components must be available.
- All components are generally supplied to us by the customer but we can also purchase components on your behalf.
- Hard to obtain and long lead time components should be supplied by the customer.